The RD product line furnaces have very compact outer dimensions and a low weight. The all-rounders are equipped with a working tube which also serves as support for the heating wires. Thus, the working tube is part of the furnace heating, providing very high heat-up rates. All models are designed for horizontal application.
- Housing made of sheets of textured st. steel.
- Working tube made of C530 material incl. 2 fibre plugs as standard.
- Thermocouple type K.
- Solid state relays provide for low-noise operation of the heating.
- Heating wires wound directly around the working tube resulting in very fast heat-up rates.
- Incl. controller R 6.
Controller R 6:
- 2 segments.
- Max. 1 control zone.
- Programme entry in steps of 1 °C resp. 1 min.
|Time to Tmax:||20 min|
|Outer tube Ø:||30 mm, heated length 200 mm|
|Outside dimensions (W x D x H):||350 x 200 x 350 mm|
|Length constant temperature ΔT 10 K:||65|