Fast, accurate infrared measuring instruments for trade and industry. Application are e. g. monitoring wall temperature and humidity, inspecting air conditioning and ventilation systems, the maintenance of industrial systems or the quality control of industrially manufactured products.
Especially suitable for monitoring the temperature of objects that are small, moving, difficult to access or extremely hot. The many features increase the room for manoeuvre, for example in the building trade when carrying out surface moisture measurement via infrared, or in the metal, glass and ceramics industry when measuring temperatures up to 1500 °C.
- Measure safely and accurately even at high temperatures.
- 4-point laser shows the exact measuring range, preventing incorrect measurements.
- Safe measurements from a long distance, thanks to 50 : 1 optics.
- Integrated emissivity measurement for absolute measuring reliability.
- Convenient menu guidance with icons and joystick.
- Measuring value and location memory and data analysis on the PC with free PC software 'EasyClimate'.
- 2 years warranty.
|0.10 to 1.00 (steps 0.01)|
20 values storable
|on / off|
200 values storable
|Alarm (upper / lower limit):|
|IR temperature, TC temperature|
|- 20 to + 50 °C|
- 30 to + 50 °C
193 x 166 x 63 mm
|Battery type:||3 batteries type AA (or USB operating with PC-software)|
|Battery life:||25 h (typical 25 °C without laser and backlight)|
10 h (typical 25 °C without backlight)
|Auto-off (disabled for continuous measurement and USB connection):||backlight: 30 s|
instrument: 120 s
The pro when it comes to high temperatures. Measure precise temperatures of up to 1500 °C from a safe distance thanks to its extended temperature measuring range, e.g. when monitoring product temperature in the glass, ceramics and metal industry.
- Infrared high temperature measuring instrument, 4-point laser marking, measurement data administration, PC software, incl. batteries and calibration protocol.
|Sensor type infrared:|
|Optics:||50 : 1 (distance of 2.0 m to measuring object typically) and opening Ø of the sensor (24 mm)|
|Measuring spot marking:||4 point laser|
|Spectral range:||8 to 14 µm|
|Measuring range:||- 10 to + 1500 °C|
|Accuracy (± 1 digit):||± 2.0 °C or ± 1 % of mv|
|Resolution:||0.1 °C (- 10.0 to + 999.9 °C)|
1 °C (+ 1000.0 to + 1500.0 °C)
|Sensor type K (NiCr-Ni):|
|Measuring range:||- 50 to + 1000 °C|
|Accuracy (± 1 digit):||± (- 0.5 to + 0.5 % of mv)|