Waterproof (IP65) penetration thermometer combined with an infrared sensor for non-contact temperature measurement. It can be used for all sorts of applications in the food sector. It scans the surface temperature of individual foods or entire goods pallets without contact, particularly in the Incoming Goods department. If a limit value is exceeded or undershot, the hinged penetration probe is also able to measure the core temperature.
- The multi-purpose instrument is handy and practical, because it fits into any jacket pocket.
- Penetration probe is always securely stowed on the instrument itself.
- As soon as the probe is opened up, the display is activated.
- IR measurement starts at the touch of a button.
- Large display, LCD, single line, illuminated, with status line.
- The few buttons are self-explanatory.
- Precise 2-point laser with 10 : 1 optics displays the exact measuring range and guarantees error-free measurements.
- High-quality, robust folding joint for rough work projects.
- Waterproof (IP65), HACCP-compliant, acc. to EN13485.
- 2 years warranty.
- Incl. batteries and calibration protocol.
|- 20 to + 50 °C|
- 30 to + 50 °C
|2 batteries type AAA|
|Dimensions:||281 x 48 x 21 mm (probe folded out)|
178 x 48 x 21 mm (probe not folded out)
|Material / housing:|
|ABS / TPE / PC, diecast zine, st. steel|
197 g (incl. batteries)
|Sensor type NTC|
- 50 to + 250 °C
|Accuracy (± 1 digit):||± 1.0 °C (- 50 to - 30.1 °C)|
± 0.5 °C (- 30 to + 99.9 °C)
± 1 % of mv (remaining range)
10 s (measured in moving liquid)
|Measurement rate:||0.5 s|
|Sensor type infrared|
- 30 to + 250 °C
|Accuracy (± 1 digit):||± 2.5 °C (- 30 to - 20.1 °C)|
± 2.0 °C (- 20 to - 0.1 °C)
± 1 °C or 1.5 % of mv (remaining range)
Measuring spot marking:
|10 : 1 + opening Ø of the sensor (12 mm)|
2 point laser
|8 to 14 µm|
0.10 to 1.00 (0.01 steps)
|Laser marking:||on / off|