Highly dynamic temperature control systems. Designed for precise temperature control as well as rapid temperature changes, making the units ideal for reactor vessels, material stress tests or temperature simulations. The instruments cover a working temperature range of - 92 to + 250 °C with high cooling and heating capacity. Highly efficient components give the instruments the ability to compensate for exothermic and endothermic reactions with high speed. High flow rates, constant pressure and a controlled build-up of pump pressure. Changes in the temperature-control liquidás viscosity are balanced dynamically. Permanent internal monitoring and self-lubricating pumps contribute to the PRESTO®
's long service life.
- Integrated 5.7" industrial-grade touch panel for clear and well-organised view of important information and high user-friendliness.
- Easy to operate, very quiet.
- Extremely robust.
- Closed side panels without ventilation slits reduce the amount of space needed to operate the units.
- For highly precise, external temperature applications.
- Rapid heating and cooling.
- For isotherm realisation of chemical processes.
- Up to 3 users level with password management.
- USB (Host und Device).
- SD-Card slot.
- RS232 / RS485 / optionally Profibus DP.
- Stand-by input.
- Filling system accessible from the top.
- Removable venting grid for simplified removal of dust.
|Display / resolution:||TFT-dialog-display / 0.01 °C|
|Ambient temperature:||max. 40 °C|
|Classification acc. to DIN 12876-1:||3 (FL)|
|Working temperature range:|
|- 80 to + 250 °C|
± 0.01 °C
|Heater capacity:||1800 W|
|Cooling capacity at - 80 / - 60 / - 40 / - 20 / 0 / + 20 / + 200 °C:||100 / 650 / 1100 / 1100 / 1200 / 1200 / 1200 W|
|Pump capacity pressure:||0.3 to 1.7 bar|
|Flow rate:||16 to 40 l / min|
|Filling volume:||3.9 l|
|Filling volume expansion vessel:||5.6 l|
|Dimensions (W x L x H):||43 x 65 x 126 cm|