Filter photometer with microprocessor control, self-test and auto-calibration with more than 100 pre-programmed methods and automatic wavelength adjustment.
- Backlit graphic display with intuitive user guidance.
- Nephelometric turbidity measurements (1 -1000 NTU).
- Determination of correction values.
- Data storage acc. to GLP: individual entries of sample number, sample location and dilution.
- USB interface for data transfer, update and power supply.
- All tests and menu items can be activated fast and easily.
- Fast and easy access to stored results and data sets.
- Measurement without cuvette slot cover with sophisticated designed optics which are insensitive to external light.
- Convenient data export with NANOCOLOR® software DVD, easy transfer of results to PC directly to MS Excel.
- Internal quality control acc. to DWA-A 704.
- Fast and easy self-monitoring of photometric accuracy with NANOCONTROL NANOCHECK (REF 925 701).
- Works under any condition, variable power supply for mobile use.
- Standard and rechargeable batteries for more than 2000 off the line measurements USB adapter (REF 919 220) for mains supply.
- Power saving auto-off function after 5, 10, 15 or 20 min.
- Waterproof housing (IP 68).
Compact photometer PF-12Plus
incl. software DVD, manual, 4 batteries, 4 empty test tubes, funnel, beaker, syringe, USB cable, calibration cuvette and certificate in rugged case.
|Wavelength range:||340 to 860 nm|
|Optics:||automatic filter wheel with 7 interference filters|
|Wavelengths:||345 / 436 / 470 / 540 / 585 / 620 / 690 nm, plus 1 compartment for additional filters|
|Wavelength accuracy:||± 2 nm, bandwidth at half transmission 10 to 12 nm|
|Light sources:||xenon lamp|
|Photometric range:||± 3 E|
|Photometric accuracy:||± 1 %|
|Stability:||< 0.002 E / h|
|Cuvette holder:||round tubes 16 mm outer Ø|
|Operating range:||0 to 50 °C, up to 90 % relative humidity|
|Power supply:||via USB power supply, standard or rechargeable batteries|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):|
|215 x 100 x 65 mm|