For the laboratory and research sector. For decanting thin bodied acids, alkalis and chemicals such as battery acid, glycols, phosphoric acid, hydrochloric acid, oil-based lubricants, cleaner solvent.
- Infinitely variable speed controller allows a controlled filling of smaller and larger liquid amounts.
- No grease fillings.
- For the use in small vessels up to 200 l drums.
- Wide range of applications possible due to sealless construction.
- Serially mounted hanger for storing nozzle and cable at the pump.
- Service-friendly and simple to dismantle, maintenance without special tools.
- Variable flow rate for a convenient and safe transfer.
- Sealless construction (SL) cannot fail by dry running.
- Lube-free pump tube, thus no contamination of the liquid.
- All-purpose resistant PTFE shaft bearing.
- Ultra quiet, long service life.
|Bearing:||ETFE / PTFE|
|Type of impeller:||rotor (R)|
|Hose connection:||G 1 male|
|Viscosity (determined with oil):||max. 300 mPas|
|Mains supply:||220 to 240 V / 50 Hz|