The most important part of the testo 270 cooking oil tester is testo's capacitive oil sensor. Using this sensor, measurements are carried out directly in the hot cooking oil which means that control measurements can be quickly carried out while work in the kitchen is in progress. Several deep-fat fryers can be tested back-to-back without the sensor having to cool down. Max. use of the cooking oil is made possible. The oil is only changed if the limit value is reached.
- Measurement directly in the deep-fryer.
- Sensor is embedded in metal and breakage-proof, can be easily wiped clean thanks to sensor protection layer.
- Fast measurement value display in % TPM.
- Automatic recognition of measurement end (Auto-Hold % TPM).
- With 2 freely selectable limit values.
- Alarm function audible and visual: lettering 'ALARM' and 3-colour LED bar (green, yellow, red).
- Configuration menu and limit values can be locked to protect them from external manipulation.
- Removable protective case and optional hand strap (dishwasher-proof).
- Conforms to: VO (EG) 1935/2004, EC guideline 2004/108/EC.
Cooking oil tester testo 270 incl. aluminium case, TopSafe, hand strap, reference oil, batteries, adjustment protocol, instruction manual and short instruction manual.