To collect liquids for sampling. Dipping vessel for taking all-layer samples from tanks, tank wagons, water courses, water purification plants.
Dipping vessels are heavy. Lowering requires the use of special manually-operated drum reels with a large winding diameter. Other manually-operated drum reels place too much strain on the user's wrist and could represent a health hazard. Lowering cables and chains made from different materials, as well as manually-operated drum reels, also for Ex-proof applications, available as accessories.
- With Easy-Flow, the flow optimised flow valve.
- High weight for faster lowering.
- Made of non- spark producing brass or st. steel V2A (1.4301) for Ex area.
- Explosion Categories IIA, IIB and IIC.
- Please order the appropriate lowering cable at the same time.
- Tested for use in the Ex protection zone 0.
Observe Ex-proof guidelines when sampling flammable liquids. Only use conductive lowering cables made of nonspark-producing material and conductive hand reels with grounding connection.