Disposable grinding tube system for safe, instant and precise milling results. Its unique and compact design makes the unit space saving and ultra-portable. The disposable grinding chamber eliminates the possibility of cross-contamination and saves on cleaning costs and time. The ability to cool the sample with dry ice expands the application range enormously.
After grinding, a part of the sample will be analysed. The remaining sample can either be discarded or it can be stored as a reference sample directly in the grinding chamber. In the later case, grinding chambers can be labelled and either stored in a refrigerator or in a drying room. Reference samples can be re-analysed and traced at any time.
- Disposable grinding chamber.
- No cleaning of the tube system is required, the user is safe from aerosol formation that frequently occurs during cleaning procedures.
- Quiet operation.
- Clearly arranged, multi-lingual OLED display, error code display.
- Dust-proof sealed housing.
- High level of user safety.
- Interval operation available.
- Easy operation with touch keypad.
- Adjustable safety speed and time.
- USB interface to control and document all the parameters and for updating the firmware.
|Motor rating input / output:||100 / 80 W|
|5000 to 25000 min-1|
Duty cycle (ON / OFF):
5 s to 5 min (timer)
|Circumferential speed:||65 m / s|
|Max. feed hardness:||5 Mohs|
|Max. feed grain size:||10 mm|
|Grinding chamber material:||transparent plastic (PP)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||180 x 300 x 170 mm|
|Permissible ambient temperature:|
Permissible relative moisture:
|5 to 40 °C|
|Protection class acc. to DIN EN 60529:||IP 30|