Chemistry-design diaphragm pumps are an excellent solution for continuous, oil-free pumping of corrosive gases and vapours at medium vacuum requirements. The two-stage construction provides the advantageous combination of high pumping speed and low ultimate vacuum.
- All major parts in contact with pumped media are made of chemically resistant fluoroplastics.
- Well-proven PTFE-sandwich diaphragms increase reliability and extend operating life.
- The MZ 1C pump is equipped with a gas ballast valve for continuous condensate purge increasing the pumping capability of condensable vapours.
- Slim design for space-saving installation.
- Good vacuum performance.
- A manual vacuum regulator valve with dial gauge for adjustment of pumping speed and ultimate vacuum is available as accessory.
- No water consumption and therefore no production of any contaminated waste water.
- Typical applications are rotary evaporators, gel dryers, filtrations and many other lab applications.
- Powerful pump for smaller vacuum apparatus enabling continuous pumping of solvent vapours.
- Compact, stand alone pump with low ultimate vacuum.
- Outstanding chemical resistance and superior vapour tolerance.
- Convenient, quick and simple to use due to the top mounted power switch.
- Optimised vacuum even with gas ballast for continuous purge.
- Whisper quiet and very low vibration.
- Maintenance-free drive system and proven long diaphragm life.
- Items supplied: pump completely mounted, ready for use, with manual.
|Max. pumping speed 50 / 60 Hz:||0.75 / 0.9 m3 / h|
|Ultimate vacuum (abs.):||12 mbar|
|Ultimate vacuum (abs.) with gas ballast:||20 mbar|
|Inlet / outlet connection:||hose nozzle DN 10 mm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||approx. 312 x 121 x 170 mm|
|Weight:||approx. 6.7 kg|
|Mains supply:||230 V / 50 to 60 Hz|
|Rated motor power:||0.06 kW|