Economically priced, easy-to-use microplate reader for standard ANSI SBS footprint 96 well plates, quick to set up and requiring min. training. Filter-based reader configured to meet the needs for ELISA assays and research applications e. g. protein- and cell biology assays. EZ Read 400 Research is PC-controlled using EZ Read software for data acquisition and data analysis.
ELISA assay substrate:
- Adjustable for ELISA measurements: supplied with different filter sets for ELISA-, cell biology- and protein assays.
- Standard filters: 405, 450, 492, 562, 570, 595, 620 and 750 nm.
- Ergonomically designed instrument to minimise bench space required, no un-necessary features, ideally suited to labs with multi-level users.
- Ability to perform single or dual wavelength measurements to incorporate reference wavelength readings.
- Readings can be performed at timed-intervals, ideal for kinetic assays.
- QC plate is available for instrument validation.
- Incl. 8 filters, software, user manual, power supply, USB cable.
PNPP 405 nm, ABTS 405 nm, OPD 490 nm, Slow TMB 450 nm, Turbo TMB 450 nm, Ultra TMB 450 nm, reference wavelength 620 nm.Protein filter set:
Bradford 595 nm, BCA 562 nm, Lowry 650 nm.Cell biology filter set:
MTT 570 nm, XTT 492 nm, turbidity cell counting 620 nm.EZ Read Software:
Software with click and drag approach makes usability a key feature.
- Easy to create new methods.
- Select only the data you want for data reporting.
- No need to export data into Excel.
- Windows 7 and 8 compatibility as well as older Windows OS from XP.
|Lamp source:||Tungsten halogen|
|Plate types:||flat, round and V-bottom 96-well plates|
|Wavelength range:||400 to 750 nm|
|Computer interface:||USB A to B cable|
|Mains supply:||100 to 240 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz, 1.5 A|