Flexible microplate washer for 96- or 384 well plates. Wide choice of washing options and programmes providing max. application options. Top-loading instrument which is ideal for both absorbance and luminescence microplate-based assays. The liquid handling and dispensing capability along with software control give optimal washing performance and ease of use.
Both 8- and 12-channel manifolds are available for use with standard ANSI SBS footprint 96 well plates and 16-way manifolds for ANSI SBS footprint 384-well plates. Up to 4 different liquid lines can be used allowing flexible configurations.
- Auto rinse function preventing liquid path clogging.
- Automated washer to save time manually washing microplates.
- Up to 8 cycles can be incorporated into each cycle, plus 20 different wash cycles can be defined (e. g. bottom and overflow washing options, adjustable dispense volume / speed, aspiration speed / time and soak time).
- Washing procedures can be performed over the whole plate or be limited to a few strips of wells.
- Efficient washing is achieved by cross-wise aspiration minimising the residual volume in the wells.
- 3 modes of shaking are available to mix solutions.
- Vacuum- and pressure-free system with quiet pumps.
- A number of safety features have been incorporated into the instrument: an emergency stop function will stop the instrument running and prevent damage to the microplate, a hinged transparent plastic shield provides aerosol protection from the samples during washing.
- Optional liquid level warnings and liquid level sensors.
- 12-way manifolds are optionally available.
|Plate types:||96 well, flat and round bottom, 384 well|
|Dispensed volumes:||50 to 2000 µl in 50 µl increments (8- / 12-way), 50 to 500 µl (16-way)|
|Parameters programmable:||dispensing, aspirating, shaking|
|Method storage:||on-board, 20 cycles and 50 procedures|
|Serial data interface:||9 pin male|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||28 x 22 x 42 cm|
|Mains supply:||90 to 130 V, 180 to 250 V AC (autosensing), 47 / 66 Hz|