Ultrasonic unit for the cleaning of analysing sieves, the degassing of HPLC solvents and the processing of samples. Microprocessor-controlled ultrasonic modes and special predefined programmes assist every standard laboratory and cleaning application. Sieve analysis as a standard process in the analytical laboratory or in the food and environmental laboratory works perfectly only if the particles are removed from the sieve to the last grain.
- Analysing sieve supported by the sieve holder is placed into the ultrasonic tank.
- Special 'sieve cleaning' programme uses two ultrasonic modes alternatingly.
- HPLC solvents are degassed in Erlenmeyer flasks or in 1 l solvent bottles.
- Another feature is the ultrasonic mode 'sample prep.' for standard applications such as mixing, dissolving, cleaning etc.
- Special efficient and noise-reduced degas mode (gas liftout effect).
- High-performance 37 kHz transducer.
- User-friendly clearly arranged operating panel.
- Turning knob for setting continued and short-period operation from 1 to 30 min.
- LED display for both pre-set and actual temperature and for the remaining operating time.
- Connection rack for laboratory holder, noise-reduced operation.
- Detachable mains cable.
- Plastic carrying handles.
- CE compliant.
|Outer dimensions (Ø x H):||260 x 350 mm|
|Tank internal dimensions (Ø x H):||240 x 130 mm|
|Basket internal dimensions (Ø x H):||220 x 70 mm|
|Max. filling capacity:||5.3 l|
|Material tank / housing:||st. steel|
|Protection class:||IP 20|
|Ultrasonic frequency:||37 kHz|
|Power consumption total:||150 W|
|Ultrasonic power effective:||150 W|
|Max. ultrasonic peak performance*:||600 W|
|Mains supply:||230 / 115 / 100 V AC|