Stirring-heating block combination with 15 stirring positions, 15 bore holes. For viscosity measurements, R & D, combinatorial chemistry, biological applications, testing the solution behaviour of synthetic materials, quality control in food, chemical and waste water technology, simple and easy system integration.Stirring:
- Maintenance-free and wear-free by inductive magnetic-drive concept.
- 100 % synchronised speed.
- Jerk-free stirring even at low speeds.
- 4-step power settings of the stirrer, high power setting for viscous liquids.
- Reduced power setting for long-term operation without any heating effects caused by the stirrer.
- Clear digital display for settings of stirrer speed, stirrer power and temperature of the integrated heater.
- SoftStart procedure for reliable catching / centering and safe acceleration of the stirring bar.
- QuickSet for quick setting of start- and max. speed.
Incl. separate control unit heatMIXcontrol:
- Massive heating block made of resistant aluminium alloy.
- PTFE-coated for increased chemical resistance and easier cleaning.
- Lowest possible temperature gradient inside the stirring vessels.
- Integrated electrical heater, max. heating temperature + 200 °C.
- PowerDetect for automatic compensation of physically determined loss in stirring power which can come up to 40 % at high temperatures.
- Specially made insulated st. steel frame for energy- and time saving heating process; homogenous temperature distribution and protection against accidental contact.
- Independent over-temperature protection inside the plate.
- For operation of magnetic stirrer and integrated heater.
- For long-term protection of the electronics against aggressive liquids and gases as well as thermal influences.
- Independent and adjustable over-temperature limiter.
- St. steel housing, compact and space-saving.
- Connection for external P100 sensor, RS232 interface.
Max. stirring power:
|100 to 2000 min-1|
|Power setting:||4-steps adjustable, 25 / 50 / 75 / 100 %|
|Material block:||aluminium / PTFE-coated|
|Material housing:||st. steel|
|Temperature:||+ 20 to + 200 °C|
|Permitted operation conditions:||- 10 to + 40 °C (at 80 % humidity)|
|Permitted storage conditions:||- 40 to + 70 °C, 10 to 95 %, 500 to 1060 hPa|
|Protection category:||IP 20|
|Mains supply:||230 V, 1200 W|