Compact, powerful and very robust magnetic stirrer with aluminium hot plate, unbeaten space-saving and also suitable for the operation with viscous and aggressive media.
- 100 % maintenance-free and wear-free by inductive magnetic-drive concept for mixing of solutions.
- Jerk-free stirring even at low speeds.
- SoftStart for reliable catching / centring and safe accelerating of the stirring bar.
- Resistant st. steel housing for easy and fast cleaning.
- Spill over protection.
- Extremely robust construction.
- Hot plate made from resistant aluminium alloy.
- Socket for contact thermometer (accessory).
- warning-LED in case of hot plate.
- 3 integrated over temperature protection loops against overheating.
- 3 years warranty on material and manufacturing, developed and made in Germany.
|1 to 2000 ml|
100 to 1600 min-1
|Max. stirring power:||10 W|
|Material housing:||st. steel|
up to + 200 °C
|Over temperature protection control electronics:||reversible, temperature fuse Toff = + 70 °C; Ton = + 42 °C|
|Over temperature protection software based:||reversible (software) > + 200 °C hot plate temperature|
|Over temperature protection heating plate:||irreversible, temperature fuse|
Dimensions (W x D x H):
|Pt 1000, class B|
120 x 140 x 80 mm
Operation conditions (air):
|approx. 2.1 kg|
- 10 to + 40 °C
|Storage conditions:||- 40 to + 70 °C, 10 to 95 %, 500 to 1060 hPa|
|Protection category:||IP 20|
|Mains supply:||230 V / 50 to 60 Hz / 2.3 A|