Compact zoom stereo microscope with LED.
Convincing optical performance combined with compact footprint and robust mechanics makes the SMZ-161 the ideal stereo microscope for teaching environments in high schools and universities.
- Greenough zoom optical system.
- Binocular head, 45º inclined, 360º rotating.
- Widefield eyepieces WF10X / 20 mm.
- 6:1 zoom ratio, WD=110 mm.
- Objective magnification range: 0.75 to 4.5 x.
- R2LED: compact incident / transmitted illumination stand.
- Coarse focusing system with tension adjustment.
- 3 W incident and transmitted LED illumination with intensity control.
- Main supply 100 to 240 V (CE).
- Black / white and frosted glass stage plates and dust cover.
- Also available as trinocular version.