Magnetic stirrers, wear-free, suitable for various sample vessels.
- 100 % maintenance-free and wear-free by inductive magnetic drive concept for powerful mixing of solutions.
- 100 % synchronised speeds, jerk-free stirring even at low speeds.
- Fully encapsulated and hermetically sealed st. steel housing.
- Water-, dust- and germproof.
- Easy to clean, max. resistance.
- Submersible in water- resp. oil baths.
- Suitable for the use in CO2 incubators and ovens.
- Individual dimensions on request.
- 3 years warranty on material- and manufacturing, developed and made in Germany.
- Please order control unit MIXcontrol separately.
|Material housing:||st. steel|
|Permitted storage conditions:||- 40 up to + 70 °C, 10 to 95 %, 500 to 1060 hPa|
|Protection category:||IP 68|
|Operating voltage:||48 V|
|Permitted operation conditions (air):||- 10 up to + 50 °C|
|Permitted operation conditions (water):||+ 50 °C in water submersed|
|Permitted operation conditions (air):||- 30 to + 200 °C|
|Permitted operation conditions (water):||+ 95 °C in water submersed|
With 1 stirring position for up to 3000 ml stirring volume.