Core set for documentation and analysis of electrophoresis gels and blots, consisting of:
- Digital camera incl. power supply.
- Bandpass filter for e. g. ethidium bromide stains.
- BioDocAnalyze image acquisition and analysis software.
Minimum system requirements: PC with e. g. dual core processor, 2.8 GHz, 2 GB RAM, graphic card resolution 1280 x 1024 pixels, CD-ROM drive, Windows 7 or Windows XP, USB 2.0 ports (2 x).Digital camera:
- High-resolution, light-sensitive digital Canon single lens reflex camera.
- 12.2 Million pixels, zoom lens, autofocus and manual focus.
- Incl. power supply, USB cable.
- Image acquisition software for convenient control of the camera.
- Different camera programme modes (automatic, manual).
- All functions clearly arranged in one window, e. g. live preview, setting of camera parameters, automatic and manual focus, storing of individual user profiles, image display, printing, saving (tif, jpg, Biometra format bd1), inverting, saturation display, colour / grey scale display, creating of frames.
- 2011-upgrade of the analysis software for intuitive and reliable analysis of electrophoresis gels and blots.
- Size and mass calibration of nucleic acid and protein fragments, automatic and manual lane and band detection, deleting, adding and separating of band detections, aligning of gel distortions, calculation of Rf values, storing of images as jpg, tif oder Biometra specific bd1 format, import of bmp, tif or jpg image files, easy adding and formatting of comments and arrows, merging of gels, simultaneous display of lane densitographs, result table, export of result table to MS Excel, printing image and data.
- Can be upgraded with Similarity Analysis Module 035-114.
- Compact hood 'BDA Hood' which is directly placed on top of transilluminator.
- Compatible with Biometra UV transilluminators type UVstar 20 or UVstar 30.
- With anti-theft mounting for camera.
- With sliding door for easy access to the gel on the transilluminator.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 32.5 x 29 x 53 cm.