- Fuzzy-supported MLC (Multi-Level-Controlling) microprocessor controller adapting its performance to the volume (local temperature sensing).
- Temperature measured through 4-wire Pt100.
- Digital 7-day-programme-timer with real time clock, precise minute setting, for one set value or start of ramp operation.
- Integrated timer for tempering and pressure (vacuum) profiles of up to 40 ramps, each segment adjustable from 1 min up to 999 h.
- Multifunctional programming via menu on 8-digit alphanumeric digital display (language to be chosen via set-up).
- Digital display (LED) of all set parameters, such as temperature, weekdays, time, pressure etc.
- LED symbol for thermoshelf in operation.
- Digital display of actual temperature.
- Integrated, GLP-conforming long-term documenting (ring store) of all relevant data as data logger - 1024 kB.
- USB interface incl. Memmert software áCelsiusá for control and documentation of temperature and pressure.
- Chip card control incl. 1 MEMoryCard XL with 32 kB (up to 40 ramps).
Multiple overtemperature protection:
- Digital electronic vacuum control through solenoid valves.
- One programmable, digitally controlled inlet for air.
- Rapid air intake for door opening (door blocked under vacuum) - programme reactivation at stored values.
- Vacuum drying process (vacuum cycles) is being continued after power failure.
- Works calibration certificate for + 50 °C at 20 mbar pressure.
Textured st. steel casing / interior - heating concept:
- With audible and visual alarm.
- Digitally adjustable, electronic microprocessor overtemperature controller TWW (max. value for overtemperature, min value for undertemperature).
- Auto-Safety-Function áASFá for over- and undertemperature automatically following the set value at a preset tolerance range; audible alarm is activated in case of over- or undertemperature, heating is switched off in case of overtemperature.
- Automatic overtemperature protection switching the heating off at approx. 3 °C above set temperature.
- Mechanical temperature limiter TB class 1 switching the heating off at approx. 20 °C above max. oven temperature.
- Textured st. steel casing: full-sight glass door, on the inside a spring-loaded 15 mm thick glazed panel, in safety glass with anti-splitter screen on the outside.
- Rear zinc-plated steel.
- Interior -heating concept: hermetically welded st. steel interior of extremely corrosion-resistant st. steel, material no. 1.4404 (ASTM 316L).
- Additional interior mountings of st. steel material no. 1.4404 consisting of mounting at the sides with guide bars for thermoshelf and on top (diffusor).
- All tubings made of st. steel material no. 1.4571 (ASTM 316 Ti).
- 1 thermoshelf of aluminium material no. 3.3547 (ASTM B209) with integrated large-area heating and cooling at lowest position (cannot be removed).
- Comprises the inert gas inlet, pump control, a drip tray.
- CDP115 Peltier cooling device.
|Temperature range:||5 to 90 °C|
|Mains supply:||230 V, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Adjustment range of vacuum:||10 to 1100 mbar - digital (LED), accuracy 1 mbar|
|Digital display of actual pressure:||5 to 1100 mbar|