The laboratory hotplate SLK 12 meets high demands in quality and robustness. Even in very rough environments one can count on its dependability. The pore-free glass-ceramics surface (easy-to-clean) is highly resistant against chemical influences and temperature fluctuations. The surface has a high infrared permeability and hence is exceptional in economic saving of energy and time. The heating surface is throughout planar and offers non-heated border areas. This allows the vessel to be heated partially or completely removed off the hotplate.
- High-quality, unpainted and non-sensitive st. steel casing.
- Heating area with 2 zones (230 V) for small and bigger vessels.
- Indicator LED for residual heat for safe operation.
- An optional compressed air connection allows operation in highly aggressive environment.
- CE mark: electromagnetic compatibility acc. to Council Directive 2004/108/EEC; low-voltage directive acc. to Council Directive 2006/95/EEC.
- Safety measure: device of Protection Class I, manufactured and tested in accordance with safety measures for electric devices; not suitable for use in explosive environments.
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||approx. 330 x 73 x 300 mm|
|Glass ceramics surface (W x D):||approx. 330 x 300 mm|
|Glass ceramics heating area:||approx. Ø 110 mm, Ø 180 mm|
|Type of heating source:||infrared|
|Heating power:||700 W, 1700 W|
|Weight:||approx. 4.5 kg|
|Display:||1 LED for operating mode display, Ø 6 mm|
1 LED for residiual heat display, Ø 6 mm
|Mains connection:||mains cable with safety plug|
|Power supply:||230 V~, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Casing material:||frame and base plate: st. steel|
|Ambient temperature:||10 to 40 °C for operation and storage|
|Rel. humidity acc. to EN 61 010, part 1:||max. 80 % for temperatures up to 31 °C, decreasing linearly to 50 % at 40 °C|