Digital shaker with three-dimensional tumbling motion and adjustable speed for smooth mixing tasks. For homogeneous mixing in flasks, culture flasks, Petri dishes and tubes. Ideal for e. g. the cultivation of cell cultures, DNA extractions, distributing of cells and staining and destaining of cells. Even with load and voltage fluctuations the shaking speed remains constant. An adjustable angle ensures optimum adaption to the particular experimental conditions.
- Timer: countdown, adjustable from 1 s to 99 h 59 min.
- Counter: display of shaking time.
- Error code display.
- Different attachments allow a variety of applications.
- Usable at 4 to 50 °C in incubators.
- Easy operation by foil keypad.
- Anti-slip rubber mat included.
- Suitable for continuous operation.
|Type of movement:||tumbling|
|Permissible shaking weight (incl. attachment):||2 kg|
|Speed range:||5 to 80 min-1|
|Speed display:||7 segment LED|
|Timer display:||7 segment LED|
|Tumbling angle adjustable:||0 to 15°|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||280 x 185 x 330 mm|
|Protection class acc. to DIN EN 60529:||IP 21|
|Mains supply:||100 to 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz|