Rocking shaker with fixed speed for smooth mixing tasks. For homogeneous mixing in flasks, culture flasks, Petri dishes and tubes. Even with load and voltage fluctuations the shaking speed remains constant. A fixed tilt angle ensures reproducible test results.
- Different attachments allow a variety of applications.
- Usable at 4 to 50 °C in incubators.
- Anti-slip rubber mat included.
- Easy operation by foil keypad.
- Suitable for continuous operation.
|Type of movement:||rocking|
|Permissible shaking weight (incl. attachment):||2 kg|
|Speed range:||5 to 80 min-1|
|Speed display:||7 segment LED|
|Rocking angle fixed:||8°|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||280 x 150 x 330 mm|
|Protection class acc. to DIN EN 60529:||IP 21|
|Mains supply:||100 to 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz|