Rotator for smooth but effective mixing with a fixed speed. Ideal for biological samples, particularly blood samples. Suitable for separating and mixing processes of powdered and liquid samples in Eppendorf tubes and Greiner tubes up to 50 ml. The easy removable attachments allow simple and quick cleaning of the unit of spilled samples.
- Freely adjustable rotary angle.
- Different attachments allow a variety of applications.
- Usable at 4 to 50 °C in incubators.
- Easy operation by foil keypad.
- Suitable for continuous operation.
|Type of movement:||rotating|
|Permissible shaking weight (incl. attachment):||2 kg|
|Speed fix:||20 min-1|
|Min. tilt angle turntable:||0°|
|Max. tilt angle turntable:||90°|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||300 x 360 x 300 mm|
|Protection class acc. to DIN EN 60529:||IP 21|
|Mains supply:||100 to 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz|