Functional basic model. Its smooth-running, manual lift in combination with the adjustable immersion angle allows an ideal positioning of glassware. Piston fixing and push-off mechanism to loosen tightly fitting flasks are deliberately connected to simplify changing evaporation flasks. Digital displays for rotation speed and heating bath temperature allow optimum control of all distilling processes.
- Manual lift with integrated safety 'lift-out-function'.
- Digital displays for rotation speed and heating bath temperature.
- Water / oil heating bath with integrated carrying handles.
- Adjustable immersion angle.
- Key-button with locking function for the heating bath temperature.
- Optional power supply input on the back of the drive.
- Safety through extra-low voltage within the unit, 24 V.
- Single-handed operation, convenient for right and left handed users.
- Compatible with the complete range of IKA RV 10 glassware.
|Speed range:||5 to 300 min-1|
|Heating temperature range:||RT to 180 °C|
|Max. bath volume:||3 l|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||510 x 490 x 345 mm|
|Permissible ambient temperature:||5 to 40 °C|
|Permissible relative moisture:||80 %|
|Protection class acc. to DIN EN 60529:||IP 20|
|Heat output:||1300 W|
|Type of cooling:||vertical|