Competitively priced dispersing instrument for volumes from 0.5 to 100 ml (H2O
) with special PCR kit. It offers a wide speed range from 8000 to 26000 min-1
that enables users to work at high circumferential speeds even with small rotor Ø. A broad choice of dispersing elements guarantees a wide range of applications.
- Quick-connect coupling for changing dispersing elements easily.
- Ideal for manual operation due to its light weight and ergonomic design.
- Extremely mobile due to direct line power (no transformer required).
- St. steel dispersing elements can be cleaned quickly and easily as they can be dismounted without tools.
- Plastic disposable dispersing elements are available in 2 sizes, particularly suitable for PCR analysis.
- High performance drive ensures immense speed stability.
- Quiet operation.
|Motor rating input / output:||125 / 75 W|
|Min. / max. volume (H2O):||1 to 100 ml|
|Speed range:||8000 to 26000 min-1|
|Noise without element:||65 dB (A)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||63 x 210 x 57 mm|
|Protection class acc. to DIN EN 60529:||IP 30|
|Mains supply:||220 to 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz|