Innovatively designed, compact incubator shaker to safely allow unattended operation in a temperature-controlled environment. The unit has a large LED display for speed, temperature and timer. An integrated PID temperature control allows the use of PT1000 temperature sensors to assure highly accurate temperature control. The electronically controlled incubator comes equipped with RS232- and USB ports for PC interface. All functions can be controlled and documented using the optional
- Controls with antimicrobial coating for reduction of bacteria.
- Incl. junction box in the workspace for connection of an additional temperature sensor, e. g. PT1000.
- Wide range of attachments allows for using almost all shapes and sizes of vessels.
- Unit stops automatically when hood is lifted.
- Collecting tray with drain hose on rear of the unit.
- Electronic timer.
- Error code display.
|Orbital Ø:||20 mm|
|Max. shaker weight (with attachment):||7.5 kg|
|Motor rating input:||45 / 10 W|
|Speed range:||10 to 500 min-1|
|Operating mode:||timer and continuous operation|
|Heating temperature range:||RT + 5 to 80 °C|
|Heat output:||1000 W|
|Temperature stability (0.2 l H2O; RT 25 °C, T = 37 °C):||± 0.1 K|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||465 x 430 x 695 mm|
|Protection class acc. to DIN EN 60529:||IP 30|
|Mains supply:||230 V, 50 / 60 Hz|