- Thermometer, enclosed scale, capillary blue reflecting, mercury-filled, Ø of upper part 10 mm, Ø of lower part 8 to 8.5 mm, partial immersion, Richter-top finish without button, DIN 12770.
- Suitable for government verification.
- Certificate of stem correction for exact correction of average temperature.
- Ground joint NS 14.5 / 23.
- Universal lock with packing rings of Teflon® holding the thermometer, guarantees a vacuum-tight seal and the adjustability in the ground joint.
thermometer, certificate of stem correction, ground joint and universal lock.