Prevent sequence problems and unpleasant surprises: use Agilent certified vials, caps and septa. Designed and tested to Agilent's exact specifications; fully compatible with Agilent autosamplers and corresponding closures.
- Exact fit with Agilent instrumentation.
- In-line opto-electronic testing inspects 100 % of all key dimensions.
- Produced in a clean environment and acc. to ISO 9001 certified facility.
- Packaged in material that has been tested and selected for cleanliness.
- Made from First Hydrolytic Type 1 Class A borosilicate glass, which conforms to US FDA,USP and EU Pharmacopeia standards.
- Subjected to rigorous end-of-line sampling and quality control procedures.
- Available deactivated.
- Certified closures and septa are designed for optimal sealing and smooth application with Agilent's instruments.
- Agilent carries out chromatographic tests with the silicone septa to ensure highest cleanliness standards.
|Common problems and effects:||Benefits of Agilent certified vials and caps:|
|- Inconsistency with vial bottom thickness: sample draw inconsistency.||- Consistent and valid relative standard deviation (RSO) values.|
|- Autosampler sequence interruption: mishandled or dropped vials; loss of precious sample.||- Confidence in unattended operation.|
|- Undetected improper seal: sample loss / evaporation; possible sample contamination.||- Proper sealing for accurate results.|
|- Dislodged or misaligned septa: sample loss / -contamination.||- Accurate results.|
|- Ghost peaks: contamination by cap septa.||- Chromatography purity test that eliminates outliers and analysis errors.|
Combine the excellent autosampler handling of a crimp cap profile with the ease of a screw cap. The screw caps and precision fit septa give a secure seal with microvolume inserts.
- Certified for full warranted compatibility with Agilent autosamplers.
- 2 ml, 12 x 32 mm, 9 mm Ø.
- Available in unique packaging designed to reduce vial breakage.
- 40 % larger opening than standard narrow opening vials.
- Unique thread design for consistently secure seal.
- Precision-formed neck for optimal robotic arm handling.
- Rigorous quality assurance for dimensional consistency from lot-to-lot.
- Optional ceramic write-on spot with fill marks.