Prevent sequence problems and unpleasant surprises: use Agilent certified vials, caps and septa. Designed and tested to Agilent's exact specifications; fully compatible with Agilent autosamplers and corresponding closures.
- Exact fit with Agilent instrumentation.
- In-line opto-electronic testing inspects 100 % of all key dimensions.
- Produced in a clean environment and acc. to ISO 9001 certified facility.
- Packaged in material that has been tested and selected for cleanliness.
- Made from First Hydrolytic Type 1 Class A borosilicate glass, which conforms to US FDA,USP and EU Pharmacopeia standards.
- Subjected to rigorous end-of-line sampling and quality control procedures.
- Available deactivated.
- Certified closures and septa are designed for optimal sealing and smooth application with Agilent's instruments.
- Agilent carries out chromatographic tests with the silicone septa to ensure highest cleanliness standards.
|Common problems and effects:||Benefits of Agilent certified vials and caps:|
|- Inconsistency with vial bottom thickness: sample draw inconsistency.||- Consistent and valid relative standard deviation (RSO) values.|
|- Autosampler sequence interruption: mishandled or dropped vials; loss of precious sample.||- Confidence in unattended operation.|
|- Undetected improper seal: sample loss / evaporation; possible sample contamination.||- Proper sealing for accurate results.|
|- Dislodged or misaligned septa: sample loss / -contamination.||- Accurate results.|
|- Ghost peaks: contamination by cap septa.||- Chromatography purity test that eliminates outliers and analysis errors.|
Agilent MS analysed vial kits end the need to pre-test or to re-run samples due to unexpected peaks. All MS analysed vials kits incl. a Certificate of Analysis that contains true, lot-specific and fully traceable LC / MS- and GC / MS-signal traces, as well as critical physical dimensions. Agilent's MS analysed vial kits provide lot-specific test results for greater confidence in your results.
- Manufactured for full-warranted compatibility with Agilent GC and LC autosampler.
- Available in unique packaging designed to reduce vial breakage.
- Available in both crimp caps and screw top closures.
- Larger write-on spots for easier labelling and identification.
- Conveniently packaged in a combination pack with 100 vials and 100 caps / septa.