Mobile temperature data logger that is capable of evaluating itself, with internal NTC temperature sensor. Typically used for documenting temperature in a refrigerator / freezer (mobile or stationary), in incubators and climatic chambers; in a room or for the cold chain.
- Temperature evaluation without any additional software / hardware.
- Immediate visibility of OK / ALARM status.
- Easy and fast operation and evaluation.
- Automatically generated evaluation report with statistical information and temperature curve.
- Connection over USB port, no extra cable or read-out interface required.
- Complete report will be presented in the form of a directly archievable PDF / A document, statistics and graphics included.
- Large display informs with a tick-mark (OK) or a cross (Alarm) on the set alarm criteria and shows the most recently measured temperature.
- By means of the buttons, min. / max. and average temperature can be viewed.
- In order to avoid any false alerting due to short door openings or to allow for short excursions during transportation, 6 alarm / time zones can be defined.
- Optionally: detailed evaluation of the incl. raw data possible by means of the elproLOG ANALYZE software.
- Complies with the rules and regulations of the authorities acc. to FDA 21CFR 11 (Electronic records; electronic signature).
- At a logging interval of 30 min, the memory capacity lasts for nearly 1 year (333 days).
|Battery:||lithium battery, unexchangeable, lasts 400 days|
|Record mode:||start / stop or continuous mode|
|Temperature measuring range:||- 35 to + 70 °C|
|Operating temperature:||logger: - 35 to + 70 °C, display: - 20 to + 70 °C|
|Accuracy of logger (without external temperature sensor):||± 0.2 °C (at - 10 to + 25 °C)|
± 0.5 °C (at + 25 to + 70 °C and - 10 to - 35 °C)
|Resolution of measured values:||1 / 10 °C|
|Memory:||16000 data points|
|Measuring interval and display renewal:||1 to 60 min, programmable|
|Defined alarms for individual or cumulative limit violation:||2 alarm limits or 5 multiple alarm values, compliant with PDA Technical Report No 39|
|Start delay:||0 min to 24 h|
|Display:||multifunctional display, 23.5 x 23.5 mm|
|Protection class:||IP 54|
|95 x 40 x 12 mm|