HERAfreeze™ HFC chest freezers contain all the sample protection features of the HERAfreeze™ HFU Basic uprights. Choose of - 86 °C or - 40 °C cabinets in 4 convenient sizes as well as of a full range of racking solutions.
- Eye-level, easy-to-use microprocessor control panel.
- Message center: 12-character alphanumeric LED displays setpoints, system status and alarm messages.
- Access code to ensure setpoint security.
- Heavy gauge, cold-rolled steel exterior construction with a powder coat paint finish that resists chipping and rust.
- 127 mm foamed-in-place, polyurethane insulation.
- Optional built-in chart recorder or data logger for continuous monitoring.
- St. steel interior.
- Easy-to-remove air filter.
- Ergonomic, lockable door handle.
- Convenient interior covers min. sample exposure to outside conditions.
- Inner sub-lids protect bulk samples from ambient exposure during single sample retrievals.
- Optional CO2 or LN2 safety back-up system for additional protection in the event of a power or mechanical failure.
- RS232 and 420 mA analog outputs for independent monitoring devices and recorders.
- Heavy duty casters with locking tandem wheel design for smooth mobility.
- 86 °C chest freezers:
- 40 °C chest freezers:
- 50 to - 86 °C
- 10 to - 40 °C
|Mains supply:||230 V, 50 Hz|