Designed for daily sample protection and depandability.
- Features a state-of-the-art refrigeration system, rugged construction.
- Easy-to-use microprocessor control and monitoring system, ensures that all controls and displays are easy to reach and read; eye level on - 86 °C freezers or knee level on the - 40 °C freezers.
- St. steel interior on - 86 °C freezers or glaveneel interior on the - 40 °C freezers.
- 5 interior compartment doors to reduce cold air loss and improve temperature recovery after door closings.
- Heavy gauge, cold-rolled steel exterior construction with a powder coat paint finish that resists chipping and rust.
- 127 mm foamed-in-place, polyurethane insulation.
- Optional CO2 or LN2 safety back-up system for additional protection in the event of a power or mechanical failure.
- Optional, built-in chart recorder for continuous monitoring.
- Sturdy, solid, st. steel shelving to support a full product load.
- Vacuum relief port permits easy access after door openings.
- Ergonomic, lockable door handle.
- Power management system with low voltage surge protection and buck / boost.
- Easy-to-remove air filter.
- Two 25 mm access ports.
- 86 °C upright freezers:
- 40 °C upright freezers:
- 50 to - 86 °C
- 10 to - 40 °C
|Mains supply:||230 V, 50 Hz|