Microplate spectrophotometer for virtually all photometric research applications, as endpoint, kinetic and spectral scanning assays. Select any measurement wavelength from low UV to visible with just a few keyboard clicks to measure both cuvettes and microplates, all acc. to the assay and throughput requirements.
- Freely selectable wavelengths from 200 to 1000 nm.
- Reads 96- and 384-well microplates with and without lids and all major cuvette types (the last one only Multiskan™ GO with cuvette).
- Very fast plate measurements and a full spectrum of a sample in less than 10 s.
- Optional: absorption measurement of sample volume down to only 2 µl with the help of µDrop Plate.
- Visual internal software on a large colour screen for quick measurements.
- Easy and logical assay setup for demanding assays with the powerful SkanIt™ software in different languages.
- Microplate chamber and cuvette holder are equipped with temperature control up to 45 °C.
- Linear shaker with different speeds.
- USB port for easy data transfer.
- High quality data guaranteed by extensive self diagnostics.
- An unique power save function for reduced energy consumption.
- Incl. SkanIt™ software.
|Light source:||Xenon flash lamp|
|Wavelength range:||200 to 1000 nm with 1 nm steps, bandwidth: 2 nm|
|Read-out range:||up to 4 Abs|
|Linearity (at 450 nm):||0 to 2.5 Abs, 2 % (96-well plate), 0 to 2.5 Abs, 2 % (cuvette)|
|Accuracy (at 450 nm) microplate / cuvette:||1.0 % or 0.003 Abs (0 to 2.0 Abs), 2.0 % (2.0 to 2.5 Abs)|
|Precision (at 450 nm) microplate:||SD < 0.003 Abs or CV < 0.5 % (precision mode), SD < 0.003 Abs or CV < 1.0 % (fast mode)|
|Precision (at 450 nm) cuvette:||SD < 0.003 Abs or CV < 0.5 %|
|Cuvette (W x D x H):||12.5 x 12.5 x 40 to 58 mm|
|Measurement speed (from A1 back to A1):||6 s with 96-well plate, 10 s with 384-well plate|
|Spectral scanning speed:||10 s from 200 to 1000 nm with 1 nm steps|
|Incubation:||from ambient + 4 to 45 °C|
|Mains supply:||100 to 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz|