Built specifically to protect the most critical of samples. HERAfreeze™ HFU T freezers maximise sample storage capacity while minimising the freezerás physical space inside the laboratory.
- Max. temperature uniformity, space and min. energy use.
- Remote alarm contacts and output compatible with external alarm and monitoring systems.
- Two rear access, 25 mm ports allow for the use of external probes or instrumentation.
- Pressure Equalisation Port (PEP) allows for quick re-entry after door openings.
- Power management system protects against a wide range of voltage variation and is easily accessible through the touchscreen display.
- Refrigeration system with high-efficiency compressors for high performance and reliability.
- Brazed plate heat exchanger for more efficient heat transfer.
- Reinforced st. steel shelves.
- 5 PS-insulated inner doors help maintain cabinet temperature during openings.
- On-board data storage.
- Single-hand operation, easy-to-use, ergonomic door handle with integrated key lock.
- Easily exchange data via USB port to download freezer temperature and event log data or freezer settings from one freezer to another.
- Easy-to-remove, washable filter provides protection against dust on the condenser, which can cause reduced refrigeration performance and increased risk to samples.
- Health monitoring system to check the freezers 'health'.
|- 86 °C|
|Operating modes:||high-performance or energy-savings modes|
|Key card access:||optional|
|Monitoring outputs:||standard: RS-485, 4 to 20 mA, dry contacts|
|Mains supply:||230 V / 50 Hz|