Exact and fast, digital density measurement for a number of applications and successful continuous use in the lab. The unit can be used in industrial quality control, research, public authorities and standardisation organisations. Comfortable density measurement over a wide temperature range.
DMA 4500 M:
- Robust design.
- High user-friendliness.
- Absolute transparency and traceability of sample filling- and measurement process.
- Only 1 ml of sample required.
- Preset measurement methods for different applications.
- Integrated conversion tables for simple density- and concentration measurement.
- Different customer-specific functions available: tables, polynomial and formulas.
- FillingCheck™: automatically detects filling errors and gas bubbles in the filled sample and generates a warning message.
- ThermoBalance™: eliminates the need for multi-temperature calibrations and allows to quickly perform accurate measurements at very different temperatures. It compensates for drifts due to temperature stress.
- Patented reference oscillator (AT 399051).
- Fast full-range viscosity correction.
- Calibration of viscosity standards is not required.
- Full QM suitability.
- Complies with 21 CFR Part 11 and cGLP / GMP requirements.
- Audit Trail.
- Password protection with 3 user levels.
- Forgery-proof data export.
- Continuous density display.
- Density and viscosity-corrected density as well as values derived from these are updated on the display continuously.
- U-View™: visually inspects the measuring cell by means of a real-time camera. Pictures of the measuring cell are saved with the acc. measuring data, ready to be recalled for verification of correct sample filling any time later.
|Min. sample volume:|
Measurement time per sample:
|approx. 1 ml|
|Predefined tables / functions:||alcohol tables, sugar / extract tables, API functions, acid / base tables, 20 programmable custom functions (tables, polynomial, formulas)|
|Display:||10.4" PCAP display|
|Communication interfaces:||4 x USB, 2 x S-BUS, RS-232, CAN, VGA, Ethernet|
|Internal storage:||1000 measuring results (optional ring buffer); 512 MB SD card (upgrade capability up to 8 GB)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||482 x 340 x 231 mm|
|Materials in contact with sample:|
|PTFE, borosilicate glass|
AC 100 to 240 V; 50 to 60 Hz; 50 to 80 VA
0 to 3 g / cm3
|Temperature:||0 to 90 °C|
|Pressure:||0 to 10 bar|