The DMA 501 is a compact, digital density meter with very high operating comfort. - Self-explanatory user interface, easy operation, fast measurements.
- Observe the sample filling process via a pin-sharp real-time camera image of the measuring cell.
- Compact and light weight design.
- Only 1 ml sample necessary.
- Potential errors due to the viscosity of samples are automatically corrected over the full range.
- Clear sample identification for full traceablity of results.
- Freely configurable methods, each incl. a setup of up to 2 measuring units and a temperature.
- Easy concentration measurement via preinstalled conversion tables or input of customer specific calculations.
- FillingCheck™: automatically detects filling errors and gas bubbles in the filled sample and generates a warning message.
- U-View™: visually inspects the measuring cell by means of a real-time camera. Pictures of the measuring cell are saved with the acc. measuring data, ready to be recalled for verification of correct sample filling any time later.
- Automatic viscosity correction of measured density values.
- Optional: peristaltic pump for easy and error-free filling.
|Min. sample volume:||approx. 1 ml|
|Predefined tables / functions:||alcohol tables, sugar / extract tables, acid / base tables, API functions, 10 programmable custom functions|
|Controls:||softkeys, optional keyboard or bar code reader|
|Communication interfaces:||1 x Bluetooth, 2 x USB, 1 x Ethernet|
|Internal storage:||1000 measured results|
Dimensions (L x W x H):
210 x 200 x 135 mm
|Materials in contact with sample:|
|PTFE, borosilicate glass|
AC 100 to 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz, 1.4 A DC 12 V, 5 A
|Rechargeable battery type:||Li-Ion 7.4 V, 2.25 Ah (optional: Li-Ion 7.5 V, 4.8 Ah)|
|Max. off-the-line operation:||2 h (6 h with optional high-performance battery)|
0 to 3 g / cm3 (accuracy: 0.001 g / cm3)
|Temperature:||15 to 40 °C (accuracy: 0.3 °C)|
|Pressure:||0 to 3 bar|
|Repeatability s. d. |
0.0002 g / cm3