For fast and effective pre-crushing of medium-hard, hard and brittle, abrasive materials (even ferrous alloys). The powerful comminution of the sample takes place in the jaw crusher under high pressure between one fixed and one movable crushing jaw in an enclosed grinding chamber. The final fineness is easily set from the outside with the 10-stage adjustable gap width between the crushing jaws. The ground sample automatically falls downward: into a drawer for batchwise comminution or via a chute into a larger collection container for continuous operation or directly into a FRITSCH disk mill PULVERISETTE 13 classic line
for further comminution.
- Fast and easy cleaning.
- Funnel is particularly accessible, quickly and easily filled even with larger sample quantities and easy to clean.
- Robust even for hard materials.
- Simple crushing jaw removal.
- A plexiglas cover ensures a view into the collecting vessel for easily checking the fill level.
- Safe and dust-free operation, enclosed grinding chamber prevents users from reaching inside.
- Integrated connection makes it simple to combine the instrument with a dust exhaust system for automatic removal of the fine dust arising.
- Adaptable crushing jaw kinematics for high final fineness.
- Standard equipment: fixed and movable crushing jaws as well as lateral support walls made of hardened steel.*
- Conformity: CE mark.
- 2 years guarantee.
|Mains supply:||400 V / 3~, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Motor shaft power acc. to VDE 0530, EN 60034:||model I: 1.1 kW|
model II: 2.2 kW
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||400 x 800 x 800 mm|
|Emissions value of workplace acc. to DIN EN ISO 3746:2005:||ca. 85 dB (A)|
|Material type:||hard, medium-hard, brittle|
|Min. sample quantity:||20 ml|
|Final fineness:||1 to 15 mm|
|Feeding:||batchwise / continuous|
|Eccentric oscillations:||308 movements / min|
|Max. continuous throughput:||model I: 140 kg / h|
model II: 200 kg / h