Automatic, digital, circular polarimeter.
- High precision.
- User friendly operation which permits customised application-oriented measurements.
- Discontinuous measurement.
- Displays the optical density of the sample.
- Automatic multiple measurement with statistical evaluation.
- Automatic sample ID generation configurable.
- Measurement of the variation of polarisation due to reaction kinetics, programmable.
- Calibration possibility for temperature sensors.
- User defined printout.
- Remote operation from PC possible.
- 4 independent methods and up to 10 special scales configurable.
- Stand alone instrument, printer connection, networking capabilities.
- With large user programmable display (individually for each of the 4 methods) and powerful software: input of sample identification numbers, statistic evaluations of multiple measurements, user definable printouts.
- Conforming with the regulations of the European and American Pharmacopoeias as well as to the GLP / GMP standards.
- Displaying of actual sample temperature and automatic compensation of temperature deviation compared to the standard temperature when polarimetric tubes or quartz control plates with temperature sensor are used.
- The scale value is displayed corrected to the standard temperature.
- UniPol L2000: high resolution model, meets requirements of the quality control and research laboratories.
Used for quality control, purity control and determination of concentration of optically active substances in:
- Food industry (sugar, starch, milk and dairy products, wine, juice, food auxiliary means, amino acids).
- Pharmaceutical industry (enantiomers, chiral substances like soaps, amino acids, organic substances, glucose, fructose, purity control of codeine, cocaine, nicotines, morphine sulfate, ascorbic acid, menthol, camphor, drug recognition).
- Medicine (chiral metabolic compounds like sugar and albumin content in the urine, hormones, poison analyses, testosterones, enzymes and toxicology).
- Chemical research (analysis of optically active substances and structural analyses, inorganic ions in conjunction with optically active substances (e. g. - Bi, - Cd, - Cu, - Fe, - Hg), regulation of materials in solutions, organic substances, turpentineás, Benzene, acids, esters etc.).
|Measuring range:||± 360° (4 ranges selectable), ± 259°Z|
|Measuring units:||angle (°, °Z), specif. rotation, concentration(%), user-defined|
|Temperature measurement:||0 to 99 °C|
|Accuracy of temperature measurement of sample:||± 0.1 °C|
|Interfaces:||1 parallel, 1 PS2, 2 serial RS232|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||650 x 315 x 160 mm|
|Weight:||approx. 11.8 kg|