Kern® Moisture Analyser DLB
- Halogen quartz glass heater 400 W.
- Internal memory for automatic sequence of 5 complete drying processes.
- The last value measured remains on the display until it is replaced by a new measurement.
- Incl. 10 sample plates.
- Table of applications: there are many practical examples in the operating instructions.
- Drying modes: standard drying, pre-heat level, can be switched on.
- Switch off criteria: when the set time has expired 1 to 99 min, when the weight loss per unit of time falls below the target value (60 s).
- Recall of measurement: continuous output (residual weight), at the end of the drying process, manual or automatic (only in connection with YKB-01N printer or PC).
- Adjusting programme (CAL): for quick setting of the balanceás accuracy.
- Weighing units can be switched at the touch of a key.
- Tare: put back displayed value to 0 during weighing process, e. g. to add or remove weighing material from a container.
- 3 years warranty.
- DLB: backlit LCD display, digit height 17 mm: current moisture content in %, unit for displaying the results, e. g. % moisture, drying process active.
- DLT: with innovative Windows CE touch® operating system and touchscreen: large touch-sensitive, backlit screen with very good contrast for easy operation and convenient reading; colour LCD display, digit height 17 mm, screen diagonal 5.8'' (approx. 147 mm), W x H 118 x 88 mm.
|Readout:||0.001 g / 0.01 %|
|Max. weighing range:||160 g|
|Reproducibility, weight of sample 10 g:||0.05 %|
|Display after drying (can be switched over at any time)|
|Moisture = weight loss (WL) from SW (startweight):||0 to 100 %|
|Dry mass = residual weight (RW) from SW:||100 to 0 %|
|ATRO (SG : RG) · 100 %:||100 to 999 %|
|Weight loss (WL):||absolute value in g|
|Temperature range:||35 to 160 °C in steps up to 1 °C|
|Mains supply:||230 V|
|Overall dimensions (W x D x H):||210 x 340 x 225 mm|
|Net weight:||approx. 4.2 kg|