handhelds with intelligent and digital IDS sensors are suited for all multiparameter applications. The signals are directly processed in the sensor.
- Each sensor logs on the instrument and transfers its ID data incl. calibration records.
- No danger of confusion, the digital signal transfer allows the use of long cables for all parameters.
- The unique QSC functionality for IDS pH sensors gives a realistic rating of the current sensor condition.
- The pH CMC indicates the optimum pH measuring range.
- A wide range of IDS pH, conductivity and DO probes covers almost any application.
- Universal waterproof quick-locks secure the sensor against loss.
- Robust and waterproof (IP 67) MultiLine® handhelds.
- Colour graphic display (TFT colour graphic).
- Excellent handling comfort with special silicone keypad.
- USB interface, output: USB host (memory stick, selected printer), mini USB (PC).
- Energy-efficient operation with NIMH-rechargeable batteries.
- Available as field case sets including sensors and accessories.
|Display:||backlit colour graphic|
|Measuring channels:||1, 2, or 3 (universal) for IDS sensors|
|Measurement range:||depending on IDS sensor|
|Logger:||manually / time controlled|
|Interface:||mini USB-B, USB-A|
For simultaneous measurement of up to 3 equal or different parameters.