Stand magnifiying glasses with LED ring lighting. 36 LEDs, with primary lenses for light bunching. Immediately full light output without flickering. The LEDs can be dimmed, individual intensities of light are possible. Fast shift in focus between magnification and normal view due to 'floating' lense. 1.9-fold magnification with lense Ø of 132 mm for a broad field of view (optional 2.5-fold lense).
- Aspherical light lense for edge-sharp imaging without distortion.
- Lense surface with ceratec® hard coating.
- Fold-away and detachable lense cover.
- 6 links and 0.9 m operating radius for optimal adjustment of the magnifying head.
- Attachment with optimised table clamp.
- Low weight of magnifying head.
- Swing range of head 180°.
|Mains supply:||110 to 220 V with plug transformer with different adapters|
|Low voltage:||approx. 15 W power input|