Wireless monitoring of temperature, humidity and many other measurements. Continuous monitoring of all areas where food, pharmaceutical and medical products are produced and stored.
The innovative EBI 25 system monitors wirelessly, transmits data in real time to an interface (base station) and from there to the desired server or PC. Other measurements can be integrated using Modbus over IP.
- Avoid loss of goods with the continuous monitoring of all crucial temperature points.
- Very large range of up to 500 m in a free field.
- Very long battery lifetime.
- Stores up to 576 measurements per logger.
- Audible alarm: notification via email or acoustical (with optional alarm box).
- Automatic documentation through automatic recording, storage and reporting of the measured data; problems can easily be traced.
- Worldwide access to the measurement data via internet, security is ensured using a login and password.
- Easy handling.
- Compliance with the HACCP guidelines.
- All devices acc. to DIN EN 12830.
- GAMP and GxP compliance.
- 21 CFR Part 11 functionality.
|Resolution:||0.1 °C (0.1 % rH)|
|Memory:||576 measurements (288 measurements per channel)|
|Measurement interval:||1 min to 24 h, adjustable|
|Radio frequency:||868 MHz|
|Battery:||3.6 V lithium battery, replaceable by user|
|Battery lifetime:||up to 2 years, depending on sampling rate|
|Storage temperature:||- 40 to + 70 °C|