Safety gas burner for the chemistry laboratory. Very high safety standards for working with flames. For sterilising, heating and other flame related applications. Flame monitor for more safety: the flame is re-ignited automatically if it goes out inadvertently. For example, if the flame is extinguished due to over-boiling of liquids and cannot be re-ignited, the burner automatically shuts the gas supply off. Removable burner head (stainless steel).
- Switches flame on and off at the touch of a button.
- Flame burns only as long as it is required.
- Strength of flame can be adjusted by an air regulator.
- Casing / operating controls: stainless steel, UV and solvent resistant.
- If liquids are spilled, they can flow out through a drain.
- Can be used with natural gas and propane / butane gas.
- Automatic unit switch off after 4 h.
- Incl. wrench 17 mm for gas connection, screwdriver for burner head and cover of burner shaft, tubing connector with swivel nut, switching power supply (global), instruction manual.
- Licenses: DIN-DVGW Reg.-No.: NG-2211AS0167.
- 2-year warranty.
Programmes foot pedal (optional):
|start-stop with timer, 60 min|
standard, flame during pressed foot pedal
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||85 x 49 x 86 mm|