Intelligent evaporation.Leading safety standards
Superior ease of use
- A separate ON / OFF switch for heating prevents unintentional heat-up - the button is illuminated for visual control.
- Safety bath will power off if temperature overshoots by 5 °C or runs dry.
- A metal support between the heating bath and the base unit prevents bath instability.
- Bath power cable coupling complies with protection class IP 67 to prevent corrosion and short circuits.
Reduced cost of ownership
- 210 °C heating bath with safety handles and pour spout accommodates 5 l flasks.
- Detachable panel allows for the highest operational safety from outside closed fume hoods.
- The patented Easy-Clip provides an easy removal of sticking flasks and cannot get lost due to the direct connection to the drive.
- Chemical-resistant vacuum seal allows for years of operation and reduces spare parts budget up to 75 %.
- Non sticking vapour tube eliminates broken glass and reduces spare parts cost significantly.
- The flange made of chemical-resistant PPS reduces corrosion, maintenance and spare parts cost to a minimum.
- Continuous unattended evaporation without limits - the automatic module Distimatic Bench-top with automatic release of residue is an affordable and more flexible alternative to large-scale rotary evaporators.
- The average operational lifespan of 10 years is backed by a 3 year warranty.
|Height adjustment:||155 mm|
|Rotation speed:||10 to 280 min-1|
|Heating capacity:||1300 W|
|Temperature range of heating bath:||20 to 210 °C|
|Heating bath temperature control / accuracy:||electronic / digital / ± 1 K|
|Secondary overtemperature cut-off:||250 °C|
|Heating bath Ø / volume:||255 mm / 4.5 l|
|Mains supply / voltage:||1400 W / 230 V (50 / 60 Hz)|
|Operation conditions:||0 to 40 °C at 80 % rel. humidity|
|Condencing surface:||1200 cm2|
|Rate of evaporation (l / h) ΔT* 40 °C|
* ΔT = difference between heating bath and boiling temperature.
For routine distillation applications and reproducible results.
- With hand lift or motor lift (approx. 30 mm / s).
- Indication of bath / vapour temperature timer and rotation speed: 3.5" LCD display.
- Optional: Manual Vacuum Controller.
- Optional: Upgrade-KIT to a Hei-VAP Precision.
|Weight without glass assembly:||16 kg|
|Dimensions with hand lift (L x W x H):||395 x 490 x 430 mm|
|Dimensions with motor lift (L x W x H):||395 x 420 x 430 mm|