Modern single-beam spectrophotometer, specifically designed for water testing. The instrument is equipped with over 100 pre-programmed methods based on the proven range of AQUALYTIC®
tube tests, tablet reagents, liquid reagents and powder reagents (Vario Powder Packs).
The light source is a tungsten halogen lamp with flash function. The lamp is switched on only momentarily during of the measurement process, so there is no need for a warm-up period. The only maintenance that is required is replacement of the light source.
- Interface RS232.
- Large illuminated graphic display.
- Touch-sensitive film keypad with logical layout.
- Use of round vials and rectangular cells of different sizes without adapter.
- Up to 35 user-specific methods.
- Fast, easy lamp change.
- New methods and languages update via internet.
|Wavelength:||330 up to 900 nm|
|Photometric range:||- 0.3 up to 2.5 Abs|
|Spectral bandwidth:||10 nm|
|Wavelength accuracy:||± 2 nm|
|Wavelength reproducibility:||± 1 nm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||270 x 275 x 150 mm|
|Weight:||approx. 3.2 kg|