Microliter centrifuges for processing microliter tubes of 0.2 to 2.0 ml. They are used in clinical laboratories as well as in genetic research, virology and bacteriology.
Additional features with MIKRO 220 R:
- Smooth and quiet running.
- Extremely short run-up and run-down times.
- For safe working with infectious samples, aerosol-tight and autoclavable accessories are available (optional).
- Powered lid-locking.
- 10 programmable memories.
- Refrigeration: infinitely variable setting from - 20 to + 40 °C, fast cool function.
- Accommodation of tubes to a volume of 50 ml.
- Preparation of samples for PCR applications.
|Max. speed:||18000 min-1|
|Max. capacity:||60 x 1.5 / 2 ml|
|Dimensions: (H x W x D):||313 x 330 x 420 mm (MIKRO 220)|
313 x 330 x 650 mm (MIKRO 220 R)
|Weight:||approx. 21 kg (MIKRO 220)|
approx. 42 kg (MIKRO 220 R)