Hand-held eye shower with one or two high-performance spray heads. Numerous mounting- and hose variations are possible. Water-bearing parts made of brass and plastics in accordance with the requirements of the drinking water ordiances. DIN-DVGW tested and approved.
- Handhold with integrated, locking grip made of plastics, valve not self-locking.
- St. steel covered hose for potable water, 1.5 m.
- B-SAFETY-high-performance spray head: chemically resistant powder-coated, with plastic spray plate, calcination-poor, with rubber cover and tightly closing screw cap with hinge mechanism.
- Integrated backflow preventer.
- Spray head with integrated flow regulation.
- Acc. to DIN EN 15154-2:2006.
- Label for eye shower acc. to DIN 4844-2-D and BGV A8, self-adhesive 100 x 100 mm.
- Incl. mounting kit with screw nut M28 x 1.5 mm with 2 screws M5 for difficult to access installations, sealing for wall and table surface via o-ring.