BRAND has significantly expanded its product range of extra-thin-wall disposable products, which were specially developed to satisfy the demands of PCR applications!Quality features:
- Suitable for use in common thermal cyclers.
- PP, extra-thin uniform wall thicknesses to provide the optimal thermal transfer and short cycle times.
- 96-well PCR plates with blue alphanumeric code and cut corner marking.
- Highly clear flat covers optimally suited for qPCR.
- DNase-, DNA- and RNase-free.
- Autoclavable at 121 °C (2 bar), acc. to DIN EN 285.
- White PCR plates are available for best results with quantitative real-time PCR.
PCR sealing mats have been designed to fit BRAND PCR plates exactly and reduce evaporation losses by up to 75 % compared to conventional systems. They are characterised by their high flexibility, tight sealing, autoclavability and are easily pierced by pipette tips