Incl. protective cap, batteries and calibration protocol.
testo 511 measures absolute pressure with an accuracy of ± 3 hPa. It is converted to barometric air pressure by entering on-site height above sea level. In addition, barometric elevation measurement between two points is also possible.
- Measures absolute pressure, e. g. for absolute pressure compensation in flow velocity.
- measurements with a Pitot tube.
- Calculation of barometric air pressure.
- Barometric altitude measurement.
- Accuracy ± 3 hPa.
- Protective cap for safe storage.
- Including wrist strap and belt holder.
- Backlight display.
- 8 switchable pressure units: hPa, mbar, Pa, mmH2O, mmHg, inH2O, inHg, psi, m, ft.