Laboratory Refrigerators SUPER Series Kirsch
- Outer panels of galvanised sheet steel (protection against sub surface rusting), white, powder coated.
- Adjustable feet in case of uneven floor.
- Interior of smooth aluminium with clear protective coating. Light metal strips with 15 mm raster. 5 shelves with a capacity of 40 kg.
- Insulation, 70 mm, of high-grade pressure-foamed and pro-environmental material. Extra thick for energy saving effect.
- Door with plastic magnetic sealing, easy to change, lockable. Door does not project at side when opened.
- Door hinge changeable (also subsequently), standard version with hinges on right (as illustrated) also deliverable with hinges on left at no extra charge.
- Recirculating air cooling by means of a cross flow blower which keeps the temperature constant and reduces the natural temperature stratification. The cross flow blower cuts out automatically when the door is opened, for a minimum loss of cold air.
- Rapid defrosting by time limited, automatic reverse of the refrigerant circuit.
- Melt water evaporation in heated tray made of stainless steel.
- Key switch protected control panel with digital temperature display, minimum / maximum temperature memory, optical and acoustic warning signal in case of temperature deviation with potential free contact for remote monitoring. Switch for air-humidity selection, defrost control light and red warning light. Standard equipped with interface RS485.
- Safety control device prevents freezing.
- Temperature gear by electronic thermostat. The setting is maintained automatically irrespective of changes in ambient temperatures.
- Compressor, dynamic ventilated, hermetically enclosed, energy saving, low noise, service friendly.
|Temperature setting:||approx. 0 to + 20 °C|
|Power draft:||370 W|
|Average consumption:||SUPER-520: 2.9 kWh / 24 h|
SUPER-720: 3.0 kWh / 24 h
|Shelf size:||SUPER-520: 60 x 45 cm|
SUPER-720: 60 x 65 cm
|Mains supply:||220 to 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz, other voltage on request|